HOW CAN HOME BUYERS FIND THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT?
17 important questions to help home buyers select a real estate agent.
- How long have you been a real estate professional?
- Is real estate your full-time career?
- How many clients have you served and may I review your client list?
- May I see some letters of testimony from your clients?
- What share of your business comes from repeat clients and referrals?
- What is the size and market share of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, California Properties?
- How do you rank compared with other agents in your company?
- Are you knowledgeable about the different financing options?
- Will you show us new builder homes as well as existing homes?
- Will you explain the paperwork involved in buying a home?
- How do you ensure that our real estate transaction will close smoothly and on time?
- Do you have an Internet website that we can use to search for homes?
- If we select you as our real estate agent, will we deal directly with you or with your assistant?
- After we get an accepted offer on a home, how often will we be in contact?
- Who is your manager and may we call him?
- Have you ever been involved in litigation on a real estate transaction?
- What follow up services do you offer after we close our real estate transaction.
| Click here to see Neal Hribar's answers to these questions.
Click here to view more Buyer Reports.