HOW HOME BUYERS CAN FIND THE BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT
Neal Hribar's answers to 17 important questions for buyers.
- How long have you been a real estate professional? For 36 years, including 10 years in Portland, Oregon and 26 in San Diego.
- Is real estate your full-time career? Yes! It's my total focus.
- How many clients have you served and may I review your client list? Almost a thousand. The names of the most recent clients are available.
- May I see some letters of testimony from your clients? Letters from some of my most recent clients are available. You may also view the testimonial page on this website.
- What share of your business comes from repeat clients and referrals? About half.
- What is the size and market share of Berkshire Hatheway HomeServices, California Properties? Berkshire Hatheway HomeServices, California Properties has the largest share of the residential real estate market in San Diego County.
- How do you rank compared with other agents in your company? In the top 10 percent.
- Are you knowledgeable about the different financing options? I'll make suggestions on the best loan for your home purchase.
- Will you show us new builder homes as well as existing homes? Yes, we'll look at both.
- Will you explain the paperwork involved in buying a home? You'll receive samples of all documents used in buying a home during our first meeting.
- How do you ensure that our real estate transaction will close smoothly and on time? By following a detailed 229-item check list to carefully manage your real estate transaction.
- Do you have an Internet website we can use to search for homes? You have access to three tools to search for Directly with me. Kim Collins, my assistant, will help with some administrative details.
- After we get an accepted offer on a home, how often will we be in contact? At least once each week in person, by phone and by e-mail.
- Who is your manager and may we contact him? My broker is Ron Sanford. You may reach him at 760-476-0700.
- Have you ever been involved in litigation on a real estate transaction. No!.
Click here to view more Buyer Reports.